Vasil Kulakov. PHP-developer. Team-lead.
9 facts about me
- I was born in the winter of 1987 in Moscow region. My parents were physicists.
- Since my childhood I loved computers theme and whatever connected to these.
- I sold my first program in 9th grade.
- The university I passed was MEPhI.
- I passed an exam and an interview to special IBM group in my university.
- I was the best student in my group in computer science.
- The second higher education I got, was economics and management.
- I speak English good enough to work in international teams (level B2).
- Professional PHP-coder. Communicative. Non-smoking.
Key skills and experience
- Working on real-life projects since 2005.
- Symfony-development since 2011.
- Recruited and managed develoment teams since 2009 года.
- Passed Zend Certification exam and became Zend Certified Engineer in 2015.
- Familiar with the problems of developing and supporting complex projects; Over the years I have tried many approaches to solving them.
- I have successful experience in implementing a continuous development process based on SCRUM using JIRA, GIT, and automation tools Continious Integration and Continuous Delivery.
The list of technologies and tools with which I used to work is quite extensive, so that below are only those technologies that I use every day in my professional activity.
- PHP 7, Symfony 4, PHPUnit, Codeception;
- RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- GIT, JIRA, Semaphore, Jenkins, облачные платформы.
Deatiled information about my professional experience you can find on the